The Dog House offers One-On-One, positive reinforcement, dog obedience or behavioural sessions. These sessions can be held at your home or at our business location. The sessions can focus on obedience, your dogs behaviour or a combination of the two. The sessions can include notes after your session (on request).
The cost for a 45 minute session at our business is $99.00, if you would like the session to be held at your residence the cost for a 45 minute session is $121.00.
One-On-One sessions can be tailored to your needs and can include:
- Common behavioural issues such as how to train your dog to not jump on people, bark for attention or tangible items, how to train your dog to not mouth, etc.
- Addressing destructive behaviours, anxiety, aggression towards people / other dogs / food aggression
- Teaching basic obedience commands such as; sit, stay, come and down
- Increasing your Dogs confidence around people and other animals
- Using positive reinforcement techniques to create a strong bond with your dog
- Toilet training your dog
Please note: It is crucial for you to continue training your dog between sessions (minimum of 5-10 minutes per day) to reinforce the techniques.
If you would like further information on this service, please contact us by clicking on the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of this page and filling out the form. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0417083843 or email us at email@example.com